Here are some of the most frequently asked questions related to our products. If you can't find the answer to your question - please do not hesitate to contact us.
How to get the most out of your bbhugme® products
What´s included in a bbhugme® Pillow Kit?
- bbhugme Pregnancy Pillow and Nursing Pillow Kits both include an inner pillow and a soft and breathable outer cover in 95% cotton and 5% spandex jersey fabric Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX class 1. Certified. Plus two pebbles to adjust pillow´s firmness. The pebbles are made of BPA-free silicone.
What is the difference between the bbhugme® Pregnancy Pillow and the bbhugme® Nursing Pillow?
- The bbhugme Pregnancy Pillow is a body-pillow which is designed to offer support during sleep, and comfort to your changing body throughout your pregnancy. The bbhugme Nursing Pillow is much smaller. Its key purpose is to support the baby when you are breast- or bottle feeding, wherever you are. It is convenient to carry around in the house, or out and about. It even comes with its own handy travel bag you can put on a stroller.
- While the pregnancy pillow can be used for nursing as well, the nursing pillow itself is smaller and fits well while feeding on-the-go.
Longevity, wear and tear
How long can I expect the firmness of the pillow to last?
- Over time, and with regular use, the beads inside the pillow may decompress. By tightening your pebbles, you can adjust the firmness of the pillow. Our pillows are not filled 100% in order to allow for both the length and the firmness of the pillow to be adjusted to suit your individual needs.
- We expect between 5 and 15% decompression over a year of use. If you believe that the loss of support is greater than this, please get in touch with us and we can review your specific case.
The bbhugme® Pregnancy Pillow
When should I start using the bbhugme Pregnancy Pillow?
- There are no set rules for when you should start using the bbugme Pregnancy Pillow. We suggest you start using it early on in your pregnancy to make sure you are always getting the support and sleep that you need.
Can I use the bbhugme Pregnancy Pillow even if I am not pregnant?
- Absolutely, and many people do! It is a great body pillow for anyone who's in need of some extra comfort and support: any age, men and women. Many women continue to use it long after giving birth. We hear stories of use beyond pregnancy and the pillow becoming a beloved item for the entire family.
The bbhugme Nursing Pillow
Can I order extra pebbles or covers for my bbhugme Pillows?
- Yes, in fact, we encourage our customers to order extra covers or pebbles to prolong the use of our pillows. Many of our customers use theirs for several years after pregnancy, either in bed or in their living room. See the collection.
The bbhugme® Maternity Support Belt
When can I start using the bbhugme® Maternity Support Belt?
- Staying active is an important part of your pregnancy journey so we recommend the bbhugme Maternity Support Belt as soon as you feel you need that extra support to keep up your daily activities.
Can I use the bbhugme® Maternity Support Belt after the baby is born?
- Yes, you can. Many women feel they need some extra support during recovery post-birth.
How do I find the correct size in the bbhugme® Maternity Support Belt?
- To figure out which size you need to order for the bbhugme Maternity Support Belt, you need to measure around your hips, just below your baby bump.
- This video shows you exactly what to do.
You can then match this measurement to the sizes below.
• XS/S: 90cm-98cm, (35″-38″)
• M/L: 98cm-104cm, (38″-41″)
• XL: 104cm-110cm, (41″-43″)
• XXL: 110cm – 118cm (43” – 46,5”)
Care and maintenance
Can I wash my bbhugme® products in the washing machine?
- Our covers are machine washable (40°C / 104°F). The inner pillow should never be washed in the washing machine. Removing spots on the inner pillow can be best done with a wet towel.
- The bbhugme Maternity Support Belt can be washed in the machine (30 °C / 86°F) with similar colors.
- The Pebbles can be washed in the dishwasher or with warm water.
- No bbhugme product should be tumbled dry or bleached. Air-dry only.
Orders, Shipping and Payment
A product is out-of-stock
- Please get in touch with us. You can let our customer service team know what product (specific color or size) you are interested in, by sending an email to email@example.com and our team will let you know when we expect to have it back in stock.
How will I know that my order has been confirmed?
- After you have placed and paid for your order, we will send a confirmation to your e-mail address. The moment your order is packed and ready to go, you will receive another e-mail with your shipping confirmation.
What should I do if there is something wrong with my order?
- We are really sorry to hear that something is wrong. Please get in touch with us. You can let our customer service team know what seems to be the problem, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will do our best to get back to you with the next steps by the end of the next working day.
What should I do if my order has been delayed and I no longer want it?
- If you want to cancel your purchase due to delayed delivery and have already paid for them, please let our customer service team know, by sending an email to com and we will refund the money into your account within a few days.
What should I do if I have changed my mind and I want to cancel my order?
- Please get in touch with us. You can let our customer service team know by sending an email to email@example.com As we try to process orders as quickly as possible, it may be too late to cancel the order, but if that happens, we will let you know what the next steps are.
Do you offer free shipping?
- Yes, we have free shipping world-wide for all orders above 950 NOK, 98 Euro and $100.
Why does my currency change when I reach checkout?
- You will be charged in your own currency, but the receipt will be generated by our system in Norwegian Krone (NOK).
Are there additional customs fees to be paid?
- If you are placing your order in Norway, you will not need to pay anything extra. Additional taxes may apply if you are placing it outside the EU or the UK. Local sales tax may apply in the U.S.
I am trying to pay using PayPal but it does not work
- If you already have an account but are being asked about your credit card number, we recommend you to login to your PayPal account and confirm all the current stored details.
- The health and wellbeing of you and your family is a top priority for us. None of our products contains harmful substances or chemicals. This is controlled through the Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® Product class 1. Certificate and EN71 testing.
Where are your products made?
- All bbhugme products are designed and developed in Norway by Health Professionals.
- Our pillows and covers are made in Turkey and Germany. They are Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® Product class 1. Certified.
- Our pebbles are made in China. They are BPA-free.
- Our maternity support belts are made in Portugal.
- bbhugme follows strict international quality standards.
What is the inner pillow filled with?
- bbhugme Pregnancy Pillow: Inner pillows are filled with TOXPROOF certified and food grade expanded polystyrene (EPS) beads. The material is odour-free with natural antibacterial properties.
- bbhugme Nursing Pillow: Inner pillows are filled with BioFoam®, which is CO2 neutral, non-hazardous, hygienic, light-weight & durable. The raw material for BioFoam® consists of biopolymers, which are made of vegetable materials (an infinite resource). The material is odour-free with natural antibacterial properties.
What fabric is the cover made from?
- The soft and breathable outer cover is made of 95% cotton and 5% spandex jersey fabric Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® Product class 1. Certified. It can be washed in the washing machine with similar colors (40°C / 104°F). Air-dry only. Please do not tumble dry or bleach.
What is OEKO-TEX®?
- OEKO-TEX® is a worldwide, consistent, independent testing and certification system for raw, semi-finished, and finished textile products at all processing levels, as well as accessory materials used.
What are the pebbles made of?
- The pebbles are made of silicone, are free from BPA and all harmful chemicals.
What is the bbhugme® Maternity Support Belt made from?
- The main fabric of the bbhugme Maternity Support Belt is made of 97% Polyamide and 3% Elastane. The elastic is made from 61% Polyester and 39% Elastodiene.